Just arrived home from a night in Danny Minnies, having not been there for 15 years. Still wonderful, fabulous dinner and more than fabulous breakfast. Quirky room and nice not to have a T.V. Staff were very friendly. Was a little noisy late on as there was a birthday party in full swing and they were unaware how noisy they were on leaving. Our room was at the front and the window was open as it was warm, so I think I will request a room at the back next time. This could have happened anywhere and did not detract from our stay. We will be back, soon hopefully!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Danny Minnie's is a long-established, award-winning restaurant situated in West Donegal, in the heart of the Gaelic-speaking Gaeltacht. The restaurant offers high-quality local seafood and meats in a cosy, welcoming atmosphere. We also offer select accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Danny Minnie's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danny Minnie`s Hotel Annagry
- Danny Minnies Annagry
- Danny Minnie's Annagry, County Donegal