Just back from a wonderful night in Danny Minnies. Warm welcome, fabulous dinner, including candle on my husband's dessert plate. Delicious breakfast. Room very warm and comfortable. Extremely comfy beds. Can't recommend highly enough. This is such a unique place to stay and never disappoints. The staff are very warm and welcoming and nothing is too much trouble for the. mWe stayed here many here years ago for the first time and have recommended it to any people over the years.
Close to some fabulous beaches.Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Danny Minnie's is a long-established, award-winning restaurant situated in West Donegal, in the heart of the Gaelic-speaking Gaeltacht. The restaurant offers high-quality local seafood and meats in a cosy, welcoming atmosphere. We also offer select accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Danny Minnie's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danny Minnie`s Hotel Annagry
- Danny Minnies Annagry
- Danny Minnie's Annagry, County Donegal