We had such a great stay at Moorfield in 2011 that we treated ourselves again this year! The wonderful hospitality was just as we remembered. Lin and Bobby have created a tranquil retreat which is consistently high quality in every aspect. Lin's cooking is something else - and her Bircher museli is a great way to start the day. Wonderful crisp bedlinen, light and spacious.
Everything you'd expect from a 5* hotel, but with real personality and a lovely relaxed informality. We'd highly recommend Moorflield - it's a real find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorfield Lodge B&B Ireland - where design is contemporary, hospitality is instinctive and the atmosphere tranquil - setting new standards in home from home comfort - a successful mix of old and new highlights the richness of antiques and luxury accommodation. Perfectly located minutes from Letterkenny with Rosapenna Links Golf Course approx. 20 minutes away, and Glenveagh National Park, one of Ireland's top tourist attractions also 20 minutes away. The most beautiful beaches are on our doorstep including Rathmullan, and a little further north to Portsalon. Indulge in the captivating views of the Ocean and the reflective twinkling night lights whilst relaxing in your luxurious suite. Easy day trip to Giant's Causeway, Bushmills and Dun Luce Castle. We go that extra mile to add to your holiday experience - you will be spoilt at Moorfield!Comprising 3 sumptuous bedrooms en suite, offering an all encompassing luxury stay. Beds and fabrics are of the best quality with the emphasis on classic chic. You won't want to leave. Awarded "100 BEST PLACES TO STAY IN IRELAND 2011" and "TOP 10 MOST Romantic Places in Ireland 2011" and again in 2012 for the 2nd consequetive year, as well as Trip Advisor's Excellence Awards for 2011 and 2012. Recently chosen to feature in the Michelin Guide 2013. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Moorfield Lodge Boutique Hotel Ramelton
- Moorfield Lodge Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Moorfield Lodge Boutique B&B Ramelton, County Donegal, Ireland