An Grianan Hotel
The Harbour Inn(Buncrana)
TripAdvisor
Rathmullan House(Rathmullan)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsold churchconverted churchwedding receptionceltic feastperfect wedding venuereception roomsunday carveryfrom start to finishfirst classroast beefbeautiful hotelchurch restaurantfamily weddinghoneymoon suitebreakfast is servedderry citygroupon deal
Reviewed 11 April 2013

my wife and i had our wedding reception on the 6 april 2013 at the an grianan . The big day was exceptional thanks to deirdre , walter and all the staff . the food on the day was out of this world . the service , rooms , staff ect was first class . the premier wedding location in the north west . i would not have had my wedding reception any where elese thanks to the an grianan hotel . thanks hugo and donna doherty .

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I stayed here in March and found the hotel to be very nice and clean. When I arrived on the Friday night there was a fashon show taking place and the hotel was jammed with people. I was recieved at reception in a very friendly polite way. My room was excellent. I have to say I was not happy with my food. I ordered from the dining room menu which an old church converted in to a restaurant, I ordered melon from the menu as it was the only thing I liked but I recieved a very small piece of melon & also on the plate was smoked salmon& other fish type food. I am not a fish lover and just wanted a nice melon. I ordered a steak & I just could not eat it was it was just so tough. I did not enjoy my meal at all but in fairness they did not charge me for the steak. Breakfast the next morning was nice. it was also in the old church building but it was very cold place early in the morning. It was not comfortable as it was so cold. Overall the hotel was nice but I would not eat in the restaurant again, I think the Bar food was much better and a better choice of menu in the bar. All staff was very friendly and very helpfull. Defnitely would be back but woukld be eating in the bar. Good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2013

My husband and I had the most out of this world amazing wedding at An Grianan!The staff were so professional, attentive and great craic!Guests spoke highly of the service, the food, the rooms, the staff..EVERYTHING! The day was flawless thanks to the fantastic work of Patricia, Deirdre and Walter and also Dessie for his patience with the late night revellers!We have been and will continue to recommend this hotel to friends and family here and in Australia!Rooms were clean, spacious and comfy and the food top class!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Just spent Easter Saturday/Sunday here and had a wonderful weekend. The staff were ever so helpful and go out of their way to really make you feel welcome. The food and drink are so reasonable and of course the Sunday carvery is a must (make sure you have an empty stomach first)

Highly recommended and will be back again, in fact just booked the last weekend in December, see you all then again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Spent 2 nights here over Easter and had a fantastic time. There were 10 of us in total including kids. Staff are the friendliest staff I have come accross in a hotel in Ireland. Special thanks to Maeve on reception and Max (Maximiliano!) our waiter. We were treated so well from the minute we arrived and nothing was a bother to the staff. Food is excellent and very reasonably priced. Highly recommend the carvery-make sure you are hungry as there is plenty of food on offer! Would highly recommend this hotel and we will definately be back. Look foward to seeing you all very soon!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family