“Clean, friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles

Paradise Inn
Moyock, North Carolina
“Clean, friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

We found the Paradise Inn to be clean, comfortable, and well maintained. The owner was very visible in the day to day operations and very friendly. The pool was clear and clean looking. Enjoyed the Inn's puppy. Even though it is a drive to the beach, the drive was well worth the effort. The beach is beautiful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Susan C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Loudonville, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

When we arrived we were tired and this was the first place we saw. The shower broke as soon as we turned it on so it was like taking a shower under a strong hose. The owner(german gentleman) took a look at it but never offered to fix it for us. Beautiful large pool but the water was murky( not clear). Had dinner there that night. There was one couple besides us. We ordered, and waited, and waited some more. The other couple received their food after about 50minutes and a couple minutes after the owner and girl friend/wife joined this other couple and they received food in short order as we were still waiting. All in all, one and a half hours to get our food. I had a whole fish that was good but my wife had the fish fillet and the portion was tiny!!!!! We've had larger portions at local places for a forth the price. The next morning when I went to pay for another night we were told that room was not available and the hotel was booked by a Mission group.

Room Tip: Look for a betterchoice
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Robert D
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

this hotel presents itself as a beach resort, but is very far from the beach. the rooms are clean but they have the weirdest murals. in an effort to give it a personal touch. Service and pool are fine though.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wolffman1973
Boquete, Panama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

we could stay some days at this very nice and clean place! I can really recomment to go there! The cook is GREAT and funn , the owner very, very nice and the service up to date. The new suites are so great and clean, that you really like to extent your stay! As soon as I can, I will be back to this place!! Hope soon!!! Wish you all the best til we will see us again!!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank schaeferhanne
San Jose
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

We are staying at Paradise Inn, everything is clean and the personell very friendly and attentive. The food is very good, the chef is very friendly. The hotel can be easily reached from the Interamericana and can be strongly recommended. If you like to go to the beach it takes 10 minutes driving with a car or you can rent a bike

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Noahway
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

First I have to say that I ended up not staying here, because even though it is listed at the Playa(beach), it is about 10 kilometers away!
I thought there was a new place to stay on the playa when I saw the listing here on Tripadvisor. I was sorely disappointed when I followed the signs and ended up all the way up into Las Lajas village. The place looked decent enough, but if you are expecting a beach resort/B&B, it had already defeated the purpose of my stay.

I stayed down on the playa instead....and was quite happy!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mblam7
Dortmund, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

I can only share unforgetable great moments at Paradise Inn. I read some reviews about it, before I decided to come down here, for example the negative comments about the distance to the ocean. For me the distance was a pleasure, because I rode with one of the bicycles Paradise Inn is renting almost frequently to the beach and stopped inbetween to see more of the village and the panamanian life.
The restaurant of Paradise Inn was the daily highlight specially the dinner in the evening with international cuisine of Helena. Whatever I wanted, SHE GOT IT. And she speaks 6 languages fluently, so comunicating about whatsoever was NO PROBLEMA.
I will defenatly come back to these folks. I'll give this place 5 stars.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
#2 of 11 in Las Lajas
Journey L&C
Journey L&C
#3 of 6 in Playa Las Lajas

Been to Paradise Inn? Share your experiences!