“See my review for Las Lajas”

Las Lajas Beach Resort Restaurant & Bar
San Antonio
“See my review for Las Lajas”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

It was great! See the review for Las Lajas because I said everything there. Food and drinks were both great.

Visited June 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

After being tired from a long road trip, we stopped her to stay the night and was rewarded with relaxation and amazing food.
We ordered Corvina Cevechi, Chicken marsala and Chicken Baja. The original dish I wanted wasn't available which was fine. Everything was delicious, fresh and well seasoned. The portions were also huge for the price of everything. I had breakfast the next day and it was one of my favorite breakfasts in Panama. The service was also brilliant. I would love to go back.

Visited June 2013
Glendale, Arizona, United States
“Not if you are people of color”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

My cousin and I stopped at this hotel on our way back to Panama City. We were only planning on dining and moving on. When we drove up we saw someone jump out of a truck with the hotel logo. By time we got out of the car and walked to the entrance we were greeted by the owner. She did NOT welcome us in, did not offer to show us around, did not let us pass the threshold. She did inform us that she did not have room in her restaurant for us to eat because she was expecting 35 people later that afternoon. Hmmmmm????? What that has to do with two of us buying a meal, I am not exactly sure. We are well traveled, professionals.

1 Thank Jeanne B