“Best kart facility in Queensland!”
Review of Game Over

Game Over
Book In Advance
US$18.54*
Clip N Climb Adventure Climbing at Game Over on the Gold Coast
Buy Tickets Online
US$30.12*
and up
Indoor Go-Kart Racing at Game Over on the Gold...
US$48.66*
and up
Game Over on the Gold Coast Combo Package: Go Kart Racing and Clip N Climb...
More attraction details
Owner description: Game Over is the Gold Coast's largest indoor Family Entertainment Centre. The centre caters for all ages and ability levels with Junior (1-12yo) and Adult Go Karting, Clip N Climb Adventure rock climbing, the challenging Leap of Faith experience, super hi tech Lazer Tag, indoor Zip Coaster, GO-VR experiences and a range of Arcade machines. There’s something for everyone at Game Over – get behind the wheel of the latest high-speed electric go karts and race your mates, challenge yourself with indoor adventure rock climbing or join the battle to save the Gold Coast in our Lazer Tag attraction. The Zip Coaster is an exciting ride that sees you soar above the kart track while other guests are racing beneath you. GO-VR provides an amazing immersive VR experience with multiple experiences to choose from. Entry to the Centre is free, and activities are priced individually depending on which ones you would like to experience, we also have a range of combo packs that provide discounts for
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This place exceeded all my expectations - which is the first time ever in Australia! Friendly and enthusiastic staff who all seemed to enjoy working there. The kids registered, took the pre-race safety course and paid attention to the video. The operator told them he could shut their cars off if they broke the rules and increase speed if they were safety conscious. He said they were racing against themselves and not others. Worked like a champ and each kid got a statistical lap by lap breakdown of their performance and the others. Electric cars mean instant acceleration and No Smoke! Kids only ride against other kids - no adults. There is also a wall-climbing attraction and again, an excellent safety/orientation video (I love standardization of best practices) and off they went. The system is so clear a 5 year old child was able to hook herself up, climb to the top, jump off and repel to the bottom. The safety & staff inspire confidence and the kids extended themselves. I was shocked to see fairly sedentary kids scampering up the rope climbs and climbing poles. This really revved them up in a very good way. Finally, we went to the Laser Combat and the kids literally and physically had a blast. Electronic scoring, Low-light TV cameras for adults monitoring the fun. Safety is such a huge priority here and that is just gold. There is a little electric cart area for the small kids and parents can watch all the action from the upper deck. BUT, best of all: The snack bar makes some really, really tasty sandwiches for a good price. This is the first business Perfecta in five years of going into the Gold Coast. I've been to all the kart places between New South Wales and Brisbane and this one is hand's down the absolute best and a gold standard for all the other enterprises (pay attention Dream World & Warners!) Environmentally sound -- electric cars! Customer service! Safety! Enthusiasm! Value for money! Good Food! Did I mention very clean toilets? They get it exactly right and good for them.

3  Thank retusafguy

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Birthday party for 14 year old daughter . Mixed group kids had a ball. Go karting , rock climbing , laser tag and. Party .
They took care of us all so well . Thank you

1  Thank Twreck
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Checked their web site this morning and drove my family out only to discover they were closed all day for a private function. If they are going to do this there needs to be a prominent notice on the home page on the web site. Very poor PR

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I organised my daughters 8th birthday party mainly by phone and email several months ago. At that time Game Over was only about 7 months old. The girl who helped me was lovely and helpful but when I came in just prior to the party, the staff were even better. Very organised and flexible. I had 18 girls to do the clip and climb. It's not a cheap option for a party but the girls had a fabulous time. I had the Clip and climb solely for our use for 1 hour and 15 mins which was perfect. Then we went to the party room which they had set up really nicely. I had ordered both hot and cold food which were of excellent quality. I also ordered a platter of subway for the adults (which we really didn't need in the end as the kids had left over sandwiches). The two hosts played 2 games and then we did the cake (which I provided). They provided lolly bags full of Darrell Lea lollies (which were also on the table). The host even stayed back late as the party went overtime. Every staff member on the day was wonderful. And it was the easiest party I've thrown!

2  Thank Ozetravellers
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We called in to Game Over just after it opened to enquire about birthday parties. The staff were not friendly or helpful and after waiting around for about 15 minutes while we were ignored we were then directed to their website for information. While it looks good inside, it costs too much compared to other activities and I couldn't support their lousy service.

6  Thank CCXLI