“The bar with no miwadi ”
Review of The Monastery Inn

The Monastery Inn
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Not my first time here but noticed this evening that the pub/restaurant no longer serve miwadi/cordial. Don't no where they are going with this. I sat at my table and overheard alot of families asking for orange miwadi to be told we don't sell it anymore. Management/owners would want to take a look at this. Penny wise and pound foolish.

4  Thank dwf55

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I recently held a confirmation party here. It was flawless from start to finish. The menu caters for all tastes and the food was served quickly and piping hot.The young men that waited our tables were excellent and very friendly and helpful. Overall, we were all very impressed with the food and service we received.The deserts were presented beautifully and the hardest bit was deciding which one to have. Would not hesitate to return again. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch, as we were on a long drive. Staff very friendly, and quickly sat us by a lovely table at the warming fire. There was a lunch special menu and an al la carte. Huge selection to choose from. We were worried the quality wouldn’t be good. We were proved wrong and had a great lunch. My husband had a roast dinner and I had prawns. Both very good. Also had an excellent expresso martini. A great roadside inn with super staff and ambience.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We have stopped here a few times on our way back to Dublin from trips around Ireland. A great place to stop for a quick tea/coffee. Good parking too. There are benches outside where you can drink your coffee in the sun (whenever we get any!). Nice friendly staff.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

On a recommendation, my wife and I visited the Monastery Inn yesterday in Clonard, for our Easter meal. The venue itself was quite busy as u would expect on the day that it was. We waited for about 20 minutes at the bar and were then seated at a nice table by the window. The food was very enjoyable- my wife had Beef Medallion and I opted for the Leg of Lamb. Must say that the young staff were very helpful and cheerful and added to the overall atmosphere . A special thanks to the lady behind the Bar who never stopped working and also to young Thomas, on only his second day working there. Well done to both of you.

1  Thank Tom O