“love this place”

and 1 more site!
Sea Lodge B & B
Ranked #5 of 6 Durrus B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Got to stay a couple nights here a couple months back on my trip from across the pond (the USA that is) great people there. If I ever return to this region in Ireland again I am definitely going to have to stop by again.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul G

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I had an amazing time at the Sea Lodge B&B. The quirky atmosphere and the beautiful views make it hard to want to leave. Perfect for the solo traveller but great for all. Couldn't say enough about this place. The mocha's are EXCELLENT!

Thanks for a relaxing stay and I'll see you again soon!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I had a lovely weekend at the Sea Lodge.
It is situated perfectly in the beautiful countryside of west Cork and a great place to be on a sunny weekend.
The rooms are lovely, spacious, clean and comfortable. I can't say I had any issues at all with trying to relax or get some sleep in my room.
I don't normally eat that much when I am away from home but with the quality of the food at Sea lodge I could barely stop eating!
All in all, A lovely place to go for a relaxing weekend that I can't recommend enough!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Myself and my girlfriend stayed here in April. We were both beyond happy with our visit. The staff was very friendly, and quick to take care of any of our needs. Great home cooked meals, clean rooms, and great views. All this for very reasonable prices. I would highly recommend the Sea Lodge to anybody looking for a place to stay. We hope to make it back next year!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 25 June 2013

i spent the weekend there about a month ago and i had a very lovely time. The room was really beautiful and the staff were very nice and welcoming. Been that i am a picky eater and i don't usually eat the food in b&b but the food look to good to pass up. i cant recommend this place anymore highly.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We are from Durras Australia and were looking for somewhere special to complete our Durras World Tour. The Sea Lodge in Durrus, Ireland, was perfect!

Gloria and the staff were all so helpful. Made us feel really at home.

The lodge is right on the inlet. Plenty of parking. The drive to Sheepshead is the best we did in Ireland. The village of Durrus is just a kilometre or so from town - we walked there and back 2-3 times and enjoyed the stroll each time.

Breakfast was great. Our first genuine Irish breakfast rather than imitations we received elsewhere. The room was lovely and very clean.

We were amazed that this place was not fully booked. It should be! Also, the price was more than reasonable.

For Durrus in Ireland, you won't do better. For Durras in Australia, come and stay at our place - Durras Lake North Holiday Park. Out of the two....I think Durrus Ireland has the better accommodation!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kaalo
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I was only over to deliver a boat , I had someone looking on the net for a B&B and this one had an excellent write up from everyone , and they weren't wrong ,From Eddie in the village shop who was an excellent guide and his Restaurant was the best , to the locals who helped me crane the boat , and then there was Sea Lodge , Wonderful view of the sea and a superb breakfast , and such nice hosts , I will come back soon !!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank slippery890

Been to Sea Lodge B & B? Share your experiences!