Everything about our stay was fantastic. The fact that we got to experience the views with the sun beating down for the first time in two months was an added bonus.
We only planned to stay for one night but by 9.30 pm we were asking if we could stay for longer (unfortunately all rooms were full). The reasons for our unwillingness to leave were:
- The beatifully decorated, well equipped and spacious suite (on two levels) with a huge window that allowed you unfettered views of the bay, colourful fishing boats and dramatic west Cork scenery.
- The relaxing nature of the location, grounds and hosts
- The restaurant with its interesting selection of starters, well cooked local produce and amazing deserts.
- The way in which breakfast is brought to your suite so that you don't have to leave the views and tumble into a communal breakfast area
I can't see how anyone wouldn't fall in love with this place!
- Also Known As:
- Blairs Cove House Hotel Durrus