“Good food, clean restaurant.”
Review of Wheels Restaurunt

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wheels Restaurunt
Carrick-on-Suir, Ireland
“Good food, clean restaurant.”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Love coming to this place for the full Irish breakfast. Value for money and plenty of food. Toast, tea and juice flowing in endless amounts and the fry up is the best fresh cooked food I have tasted. Not at all greasy. Always think I will try something else when I go there, but so impressed with their breakfast I always have the same.

• Visited March 2014

“Very good”
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

It's clean and food it nice, the only thing that I didn't like was the open sugar bowls on the tables,
When I was in there before I sow a child playing the the sugar, his had his hands inside the bowl pawing the sugar,
Now I no his just a kid can't help that, we all where kids once. Not only that but wet spoons going back in the bowls makes lumps in the sugar and looks abit wet,Personally I'd rather the sugar thats in rappers. Other than that the staff was friendly and nice and food was nice.

Visited June 2013
Waterford, Ireland
“Does exactly what it says on the tin (very well)”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

This place is virtually a must for me if Travelling through Carrick with a hunger, but you need to remember it is what it is.(fine dining it aint!!) In form, a mere roadside / transport cafe which is located on the site of the Morris Oil petrol station on the Carrick to Waterford road. and although the place is functional rather than cosmetic, the food here is always top class. What I would class as good home cooked food at very keen prices. there is nearly always a selection of appetizing cakes & deserts on display & if you go for a fried food option it is never dripping in grease. have never left here dissatisfied. The place may benefit from a revamp, but I feel it would achieve nothing, as for the genre of restaurant it is, it's basic no frills style suits it perfectly. I always feel that the owners are obviously passionate about the business as the standard is always constant. A must for the hungry traveller in search of decent grub. Don't let the appearance put you off!

• Visited November 2012