“Amazing!!!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Templemore
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

We had our wedding here in November. The hotel was absolutely brilliant. Dan and all the staff couldn't do enough for us and everything to do with the hotel was perfect. From the flowers and the décor to the food and wine. I couldn't be happier. My guests are still raving about the hotel weeks later.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AimeeF90

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Ireland
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Had lunch in the bar here yesterday. It was busy. The menu was simple. I had turkey and ham. Hubbie and junior had chicken gougeons. It was nice and value for money. The staff were friendly. I had a capacinno to finish but it wasn't served with a biscuit or a sweet.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank IrishA
Sligo
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I stayed here for one night during September, and even after such a short visit, I left feeling like a regular customer! Upon check in, the receptionist was courteous and watched my bags while I went straight to the bar for a bite to eat.

The bar menu was extensive and had something to suits all tastes - I would highly recommend the Lamb Cutlets, it's rare to see them on a menu nowadays and they were absolutely delicious! There was a good atmosphere in the bar, a lot of regulars, and the bartenders were pleasant and cheerful with all. I ended my days travels with a full and happy belly!

The bedroom was large, bright, warm without being stuffy, and with all the amenities you could need - iron, hairdryer, tea/coffee facilities, and a TV. The bed was fantastically comfortable and There were extra blankets in the wardrobe.

The bathroom was very modern, I had a bath and shower in mine, I must add the shower was very powerful which is a bonus, very often hotel showers are light and drizzly.

I had lunch the next day in the bar before my departure, and the Owner Dan Ward came and checked to make sure everything was ok with my stay, which i thought was a lovely touch. I had been served lunch by Julianne, daughter of Mr. Ward who owns the Hotel, and she was extremely friendly and very accommodating with my off-the-menu requests!!

This family run Hotel has a lovely welcoming feel to it, and I would have no hesitation recommending it to anyone who needs a relaxing night away in
Tipperary! It is far superior to its Star rating and I wish all the Ward family and it's staff continued success in the future. A Real Gem.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Ofelia69
Youghal, Ireland
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I stopped in Tempemore a few times recently for a rest and some food.Prices were good as was the food in the bar.Staff are friendly and the restrooms are well maintained.There is plenty of parking on the street outside.This hotel is well worth a stop.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Liam p
Dungarvan, Ireland
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I booked into this hotel for one night with a group of Americans who were doing The Heritage Cycling Tour, though we were a little worried that the restaurant was closed on Monday, there should have been no need for concern as the bar food was excellent. The staff were really helpful and pleasant at all times a special mention must go to the lady on reception. The only issue we had with our stay was that internet was not available but I understand from management that this is being addressed. Overall we were very happy with our stay at The Templemore Arms Hotel and we will be back again next year.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Willie770
Southend
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Love this hotel. Staff are friendly, breakfast is plentyful. We had a family room (2 adults, one child), which was large enough for the three of us. We stayed for dinner which was amazing, and had lunch a few times in the bar, the staff cannot do enough for you. The town is quiet, with local shops, church, bank, park etc. Love Templemore and love this hotel.

Room Tip: You have to pay for parking, but it doesn't break the bank!!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Liketotravel004
California Hot Springs, California
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Just returned from a family get-together at the Templemore Arms. The hotel staff could not have been more accommodating to our entire family. Our room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom had endless hot water and excellent water pressure! Dinner was fabulous, good food and plenty of it served by friendly staff with lots of choices to suit every taste. We had the private dining room so we had plenty of room to relax and catch up. Breakfast was also excellent and served buffet-style with lots of tea or coffee to wake us up! We were so impressed with the food that we brought more family for lunch the following day! We will definitely return to the Templemore Arms again.

Room Tip: Excellent location in the heart of Templemore. Happening scene in the lounge bar at weekends. We...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Marianne925
Also consider these accommodations in or near Templemore
Anner Hotel
The Horse & Jockey Hotel
Baileys Hotel Cashel
Baileys Hotel Cashel
#1 of 2 in Cashel

Been to Templemore Arms Hotel? Share your experiences!