“students staying for 1 week”
Review of Templemore B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Templemore
Templemore B&B
Ranked #1 of 5 Templemore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 April 2013

2 students down for a weeks placement in temple more. got exactly what we wanted, nice rooms with breakfast at a price much lower than the others in the town. the owner, conor, was very welcoming and accommodating. cant say enough about the place. excellent.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Darragh W
templemorebnb, Manager at Templemore B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

It was our pleasure to be able to look after you for your stay at Templemore B&B. You are more than welcome any time.

Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

Conor and Geraldine are welcoming and engaged hosts. They generously took care of a couple of unusual requests we had, like our early arrival.

The rooms are large and comfortable. The free wifi is a wonderful amenity, often hard to find in Europe/British Isles. They cooked us a terrific traditional Irish breakfast. The partnership with Murphy's Pub in town gave us a nice discounted dinner as well. We highly recommend Templemore B&B!!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank sfterry
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I stayed here a few weeks ago when I was doing some work nearby. I was innitially unsure of how many nights I would be staying but in the end I staying for four nights I think. The B&B is lovely and all mod cons are provided. I found the host particularly helpful and friendly. I opted not to have a fry and was delighted to find a generous continental breakfast provided each morning with my host insisting that I take something with me for lunch each morning. Being one of the first guests to leave in the morning my car was sometimes covered with ice and each morning a full two litre bottle of lukewarm water was provided (without being mentioned by me). Any query or question I had was always answered and/or researched for me great efficiency and detail. Overall a great place to stay if you are in teh area.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 28 February 2013

We stayed in Templemore B&B recently while attending a wedding in Templemore. It was a great experience. We were greeted by Geraldine, the owner who showed us to our large comfortable room, which was warm & sparkling clean. We asked for a taxi to go to the wedding but Geraldine kindly offered to drop us at the venue. It was just a short drive into Templemore. Next morning after a great night's sleep in a very comfortable bed and a lovely hot shower in this lovely quiet location, we enjoyed a delicious breakfast,-- served by owner Conor who was very friendly & helpful. We will return again & highly recommend Templemore B&B.

Room Tip: As the B&B is in a quiet location all room are quiet
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Madeline M
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I stayed with my boyfriend for 1 night and we loved everything. I didn't stay more because I was there to work only. The owners gave us a lot of attencion and they were very friendly too. The accomodacions are nice, big room and big bathroom. The place is beautifull, a lot of green, calm and you can really relax. I will be back for sure!

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank taianasv
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I stayed in the templemore bnb for 4 nights as I was working in the locality. I found the Bnb ideal.I was given a choice of fine rooms to choose from. The room was nice and warm and I had my own TV which I could watch. I recieved a fine Irish breakfast from Conor each morning which set me up for the day. Conor was always available to answer any questions or just to give me tips on the local area. The bnb itself is within walking distance of the main street, roughly 6-7 mins. I would reccomend staying here to everybody.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Mike O
Reviewed 27 October 2012

My sister and I stayed here for 1 night on our irleand trip for 1 night when driving from the east coast to Dublin.
We arrived in the evening and surprised Conor a bit. He gave us advice on where to go for dinner and gave us a voucher.
When he found out my sister had the same phone than he does he gave a lot of usefull tips.
The bath was spacious with a huge in the corner bath tube.
The price was good and breakfast was also nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Barbara G

Been to Templemore B&B? Share your experiences!