“Great stay, warm welcome, very clean and friendly place”
Review of Templemore B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Templemore
Templemore B&B
Ranked #1 of 5 Templemore B&B and Inns
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great stay, warm welcome, very clean and friendly place”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Great stay in this nice and airy B&B The house was very light, clean, roomy. Our host Connor and Geraldine went out of their way to make sure we had all we needed. The breakfast was beautiful. They were very accommodating of us as a family of two young children and they even bought for us some jam made in Ireland to take away as they saw we appreciated it a lot. Their hard work and genuine attitude is seen in all they do. We stayed in room no 2, great views and very spacious family room. Aw, and yes, there was a Gideon in the bedside cabinets.

Room Tip: We were shown the other rooms, they are all extremely good size!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank gagagaba

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
East Meadow, New York
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I just left this wonderful bed and breakfast. Conor and Geraldine exceeded all of our expectations. Geraldine was so very nice to take pictures of my wife and I as we renewed our wedding vows since we were traveling alone. She also drove us all around town to help my wife find flowers for her bouquet. Breakfast was delicious. Great location, right by the train station. Would love to stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank john m
Reviewed 31 July 2013

The templemore b&b is Great. The rooms are very clean and lovely prepared, the owner and his wife are so kind and gently, they searched another hostel in Cork for us and drove us to the Next Store in templemore. All in all there was no bad Thing in the templemore b&b and i can give an advice to everybody who will stay in templemore : stay at templemore b&b !!!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Butchy91
Boonton, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I cannot say enough great things about the Templemore B&B. Conor & Geraldine were more than pleasant and accommodating. Their establishment was clean and comfortable and offered at a very fair price. Both were just as helpful before my arrival as they were during my trip (they respond to emails promptly). Templemore is also a great town to base yourself in if you will be traveling around the country (the train station is not far from the B&B). Their location provides beautiful views and allows for an easy walk into town. I highly recommend staying here!

Room Tip: Communicate with Conor & Geraldine directly before and after you book your stay. They can answe...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Meghan B
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I found my stay at Templemore B&B to be above average standard and would recommend it to anyone visiting the area. Conor and Geraldine are brilliant hosts and take time to give the local knowledge of the area as well as events that may be happening. Templemore B&B has a superb ambiance, and I cannot say anything negative regarding the hospitality, the accommodation or the breakfasts.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank joanne o
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 14 May 2013

My Father & I stayed in mid April not knowing what to expect. The rooms were clear, well laid out, and had free (strong) wifi. Breakfast the next morning was great and a perfect way to start the day. The owner was engaging and friendly, I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank LVJim1969
Galway, Ireland
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Stayed in a single room at the weekend while at a conference in Thurles. The place was super clean, warm, comfortable bed and very nice continental breakfast including boiled egg. I picked this B&B as the single room rates were much more reasonable than anywhere in the surrounding area. The host Conor was very friendly and helpful and I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank R M

Been to Templemore B&B? Share your experiences!