“A quiet getaway”
Review of Saratoga Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Templemore
Saratoga Lodge
Ranked #2 of 5 Templemore B&B and Inns
dublin ireland
“A quiet getaway”
Reviewed 9 May 2011

I actually won a weekend to the Saratoga Lodge through Georgina Campbell's website and headed down to Templemore last weekend. Now I knew it wasnt really my kind of weekend away but we went anyway. It had been a very very long time since I stayed in a guesthouse (I always go to busy hotels) so was really out of my comfort zone in a house where my bedroom was next to the owners. The owner (Valerie) is a lovely lady and did make us feel very welcome. She cooked us the most lovely three course dinner on Saturday which we thoroughly enjoyed but this guesthouse is very very quiet in the middle of nowhere. There are no TVs so its just reading and quietness. We only stayed one night as it was far too quiet for us but if you are looking for a quiet get away with lovely home cooking this is the place for you. My only criticism would be that there was no lock on the bedroom door which I didnt like at all.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank cityslickerruth
BeamishV, Owner at Saratoga Lodge, responded to this review, 19 September 2015
Sorry this is a bit late but thank your for your kind review of Saratoga Lodge.

Best Wishes,

Val

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)