The waterfall hike provided at Italy Farmstay by Antonello Siragusa was absolute fun and excitement. The high Appinnine canyon that we hiked was beautiful and filled with pristine cascades and intriguing caves, cliffs, and trail layout. The views were spectacular! The hike was both enticing and challenging, and the breathtaking waterfall and natural formations made this hike a rush for all of us. This was an awesome way to end our most enjoyable stay at Antonello's farm. We definately plan on returning to this area some day and when we do we certainly will take this hike again. Fantastico!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Italian agriturismo right between Rome and Naples in Abruzzi National Park. With fantastic activities to enjoy: horseback riding, cooking classes, day hike, overnight hike, visit to the cheese-making shepherd, Italian language classes, yoga. Well-served by bus and train from Rome and Naples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your Italy Farm Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Italy Farm Stay Hotel Pescosolido
- Italy Farm Stay Pescosolido