I was in Italy farm stay looking for true experiences in this amazing country and so I found them.
It's just 2h 30 from Rome where you pass from the rush and the insecurity of the city to the quiet and warm countryside where everyone have some time to share with you.
I helped them to recollect the olives and to make pasta, pizza and bread. I also had some quiet moments reading on the porch and laying on the hammock.
Here you 'll find the true Italy style with people who will make you feel like at home
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Italian agriturismo right between Rome and Naples in Abruzzi National Park. With fantastic activities to enjoy: horseback riding, cooking classes, day hike, overnight hike, visit to the cheese-making shepherd, Italian language classes, yoga. Well-served by bus and train from Rome and Naples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Italy Farm Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Italy Farm Stay Hotel Pescosolido
- Italy Farm Stay Pescosolido