My college roommate and I stayed here for two nights during our travels through western Europe. The family running the place was very friendly. During our time on the farm there was a college group taking a class on the Slow Food. It was great to be able to mingle with them, but unfortunately they took the majority of the family's attention. We felt we would have had a more personal experience with the family and the activities offered if we had been there at a different time. Nonetheless, we thoroughly enjoyed our time. It was the perfect escape from the busy, touristy cities we had been in! The area was very beautiful. We were able relax and enjoy the peaceful countryside. The home cooked food was incredible, as well as the food at the one local restaurant that the family recommended. We chose to stay in the tent, which was fine except for the the thunderstorm the second night. However, we knew that was a possibility when we made that decision. Overall, we had a great time and would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Italian agriturismo right between Rome and Naples in Abruzzi National Park. With fantastic activities to enjoy: horseback riding, cooking classes, day hike, overnight hike, visit to the cheese-making shepherd, Italian language classes, yoga. Well-served by bus and train from Rome and Naples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Italy Farm Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Italy Farm Stay Hotel Pescosolido
- Italy Farm Stay Pescosolido