We stayed here for one night after a trip to Longleat. As we arrived we were given a friendly welcome and shown to our room, which lived up to expectations! A four poster bed which was very comfortable and a free standing bath which we think gave the room an extra special touch.
We had informed the owners that I have a severe nut allergy and they went out of their way to make sure that there was something I would be able to eat off the menu. The food was excellent and of a very high standard and we had a nice end to an already great day!
There was a variety of options for breakfast and was again to a high standard. A good start to the day!
Would definitely recommend this B&B and if we are in this area again would choose the Somerset Arms to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerset Arms is a pub-with-rooms, ideally located four miles from Longleat and Stourhead and only 25 minutes from the World Heritage city of Bath. Offering a relaxed, informal setting serving exceptional food, traditional cask ales, fine wines and expertly-shaken cocktails, as well as luxurious newly refurbished rooms with every creature comfort. Beautiful design, great food, excellent service and a warm welcome await you at The Somerset Arms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Somerset Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Arms Hotel Maiden Bradley
- Somerset Arms Maiden Bradley, Wiltshire