We stayed here for 1 night en route to Devon and really couldn't find fault with it. Roy and Cate were perfect hosts, friendly and welcoming throughout. Our room was gorgeous - very tasteful. We worried a little about the fact that there wasn't an alternative eating place in the village and wondered if the lack of competition might allow for lower standards. Dinner was, however, excellent and our final bill was extremely reasonable. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerset Arms is a pub-with-rooms, ideally located four miles from Longleat and Stourhead and only 25 minutes from the World Heritage city of Bath. Offering a relaxed, informal setting serving exceptional food, traditional cask ales, fine wines and expertly-shaken cocktails, as well as luxurious newly refurbished rooms with every creature comfort. Beautiful design, great food, excellent service and a warm welcome await you at The Somerset Arms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Arms Hotel Maiden Bradley
- Somerset Arms Maiden Bradley, Wiltshire