My partner, little boy (3months old) and I had a wonderful stay here in January 2013, on our way up to family in Bristol. Cate, Roy and staff were very welcoming and made our stay very comfortable and enjoyable.
The Somerset Arms has a lovelly atmosphere, great great great food which is locally sourced which is wonderful. The rooms where exactly what we asked for - comfortable,clean and even a choice of big tub or shower, as well as a very comfortable baby cot for my little one. We had a wonderful stay and will be returing in the summer for this years Summerfest! Thank-you for a wonderful stay Somerset Arms. I look forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerset Arms is a pub-with-rooms, ideally located four miles from Longleat and Stourhead and only 25 minutes from the World Heritage city of Bath. Offering a relaxed, informal setting serving exceptional food, traditional cask ales, fine wines and expertly-shaken cocktails, as well as luxurious newly refurbished rooms with every creature comfort. Beautiful design, great food, excellent service and a warm welcome await you at The Somerset Arms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Somerset Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Arms Hotel Maiden Bradley
- Somerset Arms Maiden Bradley, Wiltshire