Our room was large and comfortable even with two children sleeping in the fold-out beds. The room had nice decor and the bathroom was well done with a huge shower! Owners friendly and extremely helpful, and breakfast was great. This is a perfect location for visiting Longleat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerset Arms is a pub-with-rooms, ideally located four miles from Longleat and Stourhead and only 25 minutes from the World Heritage city of Bath. Offering a relaxed, informal setting serving exceptional food, traditional cask ales, fine wines and expertly-shaken cocktails, as well as luxurious newly refurbished rooms with every creature comfort. Beautiful design, great food, excellent service and a warm welcome await you at The Somerset Arms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms and Ebookers so you can book your Somerset Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Arms Hotel Maiden Bradley
- Somerset Arms Maiden Bradley, Wiltshire