We have just returned from a 3 night stay...if you are looking for somewhere to just chill out in excellent accommodation which has been restored to the highest quality then look no further...the village itself is very quiet..2 tavernas..the lofou tavern being the best...bring good footwear..lofou is Greek for hill and the streets are all cobbled!!!...the place is spotlessly clean,staff all very friendly and a freshly cooked breakfast if you want one...go before the secret gets out...just relax and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apokryfo is a unique hideaway situated in the foothills of Mount Olympus in the wine growing district of Cyprus. This cluster of old stone houses has been painstakingly renovated by a local architect and his interior designer wife. Just 25 mins from Limassol, Apokryfo provides farmhouse style cuisine, spa, salt water pool, seminar room, luxury rooms, one room studios and three bedroom houses,all equipped with king size beds, c/h, a/c, TV/DVD/WiFi and some even with fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Apokryfo Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apokryfo Traditional Houses Hotel Lofou
- Apokryfo Traditional Houses Cyprus/Lofou