My partner booked this place for my birthday and I was pleased, it is a lovely relaxing place. Romantic, quiet, and refreshingly different from anywhere else in cyprus. The staff. Willi and ei ei are so friendly and helpful. The breakfast are really fantastic . Everything you could wish for. All the rooms are lovely. We have now stayed in the lavender room, ( the smallest). The olive room and the walnut room. We stay there now every birthday. My favourites the walnut room. It's has a fireplace and is very spacious, overlooking the pool and garden.
The village of lofou is quiet but is lovely to walk around. There are three taverna s where you can have a coffee or a meal. I would recommend anyone to visit this hotel. It really is a delightful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apokryfo is a unique hideaway situated in the foothills of Mount Olympus in the wine growing district of Cyprus. This cluster of old stone houses has been painstakingly renovated by a local architect and his interior designer wife. Just 25 mins from Limassol, Apokryfo provides farmhouse style cuisine, spa, salt water pool, seminar room, luxury rooms, one room studios and three bedroom houses,all equipped with king size beds, c/h, a/c, TV/DVD/WiFi and some even with fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Apokryfo Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apokryfo Traditional Houses Hotel Lofou
- Apokryfo Traditional Houses Cyprus/Lofou