Mottram hall has been down at heel for years, but recently refurbished, I had high hopes which were not realised, restaurant is absolutely awful, slow service and by the time food is delivered it's dried up and burnt to the plate and very expensive, 22 for a burnt steak, plus 375 each for veg and potatoes per person! PLUS SERVICE CHARGE, nataniel must be a rich man. The standard of hotel they are trying to achieve just doesn't work due to the staff not being up to that level. Rooms were ok, but not to standard of other hotels in cheshire and kids swarming the pool area. Not enough loungers, mostly reserved so no chance to chill out. And finally, since when did mottram move to prestbury, the clue is in the name, mottram hall. Monday to Friday may be better, but forget a weekend break unless you want dire food, which is a total rip off ok accommodation but swarming with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshed, Refined, Ready and Waiting.There's nowhere quite like it in Cheshire. The NEW Mottram takes its rightful place as Cheshire's finest golf and leisure resort. Play Championship standard golf all year round and relax in the brand new Claret Jug Clubhouse. Chill-out or work-out in the new state-of-the-art Mottram Hall Club & Spa. Dine on amazing local delicacies and reinventions of fine dining classics courtesy of new Executive Chef Ross Bootland. Finally retire blissfully to the beautifully appointed new style rooms and experience a new level of upgrades with a Chambre Unique bedroom. NEW is very much the order of the day. When it comes to dining, golf or relaxation, you should try something new too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mottram Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Mottram Hall Hotel Mottram St. Andrew
- De Vere Collection
- Mottram Hall Mottram St. Andrew, Cheshire