Stayed at mottram hall for a spa day and stay to surprise my mum. Arrived at 11am and went into use the spa facilities straight away, a lovely lady showed us around gave us dressing gowns and told us where our treatments would be. They have recently refurbished the spa and having been to mottram hall before the refurbishment I would say its been done to a very high standard. They have an outside Jacuzzi and two steam rooms on a deck, these weren't as hot as the indoor steam room but still lovely and relaxing. We then spent the rest of the time before our treatments relaxing round the pool on the lovely soft padded loungers. We then both had massages and facials which were both lovely and relaxing. To end the day we decided to eat in the club house instead of the restaurant , this would be my only gripe of the day as I think £12 is slightly expensive for a burger and fries ! From my past experience the restaurant is also extremely expensive, lesson learned I will eat off site next time ! The room itself is lovely, comfortable beds and clean. Although quite dark with only bedside lights and very hot with no visable temperature controls. Breakfast was lovely and quiet as it was a week day, lots of fresh fruit and pastries, cereals and full cooked breakfast all lovely and fresh. Would stay here again but will definitely eat elsewhere next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshed, Refined, Ready and Waiting.There's nowhere quite like it in Cheshire. The NEW Mottram takes its rightful place as Cheshire's finest golf and leisure resort. Play Championship standard golf all year round and relax in the brand new Claret Jug Clubhouse. Chill-out or work-out in the new state-of-the-art Mottram Hall Club & Spa. Dine on amazing local delicacies and reinventions of fine dining classics courtesy of new Executive Chef Ross Bootland. Finally retire blissfully to the beautifully appointed new style rooms and experience a new level of upgrades with a Chambre Unique bedroom. NEW is very much the order of the day. When it comes to dining, golf or relaxation, you should try something new too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mottram Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Mottram Hall Hotel Mottram St. Andrew
- De Vere Collection
- Mottram Hall Mottram St. Andrew, Cheshire