Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I was resident in "The Lawrence Suite" and it was extremely comfortable. I enjoyed the restaurant and the evening meal was beautifully presented and delicious.
I had no problems, however, I was dining with a large group (annual budget meeting), and there were a number of grumbles about the lack of speedy service in relation to accompaniments for the meal (with a few colleaugues finishing before their "side orders" arrived).
We enjoyed a few drinks in a lovely setting and a thoroughly enjoyable breakfast set me up for the day! Real shame I don't play golf - since it looked ideal for a wee hit!
Thanks to all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshed, Refined, Ready and Waiting.There's nowhere quite like it in Cheshire. The NEW Mottram takes its rightful place as Cheshire's finest golf and leisure resort. Play Championship standard golf all year round and relax in the brand new Claret Jug Clubhouse. Chill-out or work-out in the new state-of-the-art Mottram Hall Club & Spa. Dine on amazing local delicacies and reinventions of fine dining classics courtesy of new Executive Chef Ross Bootland. Finally retire blissfully to the beautifully appointed new style rooms and experience a new level of upgrades with a Chambre Unique bedroom. NEW is very much the order of the day. When it comes to dining, golf or relaxation, you should try something new too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Mottram Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Mottram Hall Hotel Mottram St. Andrew
- De Vere Collection
- Mottram Hall Mottram St. Andrew, Cheshire