We stayed at this lovely country hotel for my father in law's 40th wedding anniversary. The bedrooms were spotlessly clean with a comfortable king sized bed and lovely bathroom with powerful shower. By night we sampled the Carrington Grill restaurant where there was a great atmosphere with accommodating staff serving good quality food. It was a special meal and we were especially grateful to the staff for not charging us corkage to drink a bottle of celebratory Dom Perignon. Our bill was over £300 for the meal though :)
Facilities at the hotel are great, the health club with sauna and steam rooms were a welcome addition and the outside jacuzzi was great too.
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel and wouldn't hesitate to go again - despite some idiot shouting outside his bedroom door at about 3am and waking people up- not the hotel's fault though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshed, Refined, Ready and Waiting.There's nowhere quite like it in Cheshire. The NEW Mottram takes its rightful place as Cheshire's finest golf and leisure resort. Play Championship standard golf all year round and relax in the brand new Claret Jug Clubhouse. Chill-out or work-out in the new state-of-the-art Mottram Hall Club & Spa. Dine on amazing local delicacies and reinventions of fine dining classics courtesy of new Executive Chef Ross Bootland. Finally retire blissfully to the beautifully appointed new style rooms and experience a new level of upgrades with a Chambre Unique bedroom. NEW is very much the order of the day. When it comes to dining, golf or relaxation, you should try something new too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mottram Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Mottram Hall Hotel Mottram St. Andrew
- De Vere Collection
- Mottram Hall Mottram St. Andrew, Cheshire