We stayed for one night in the Gainsborough suite . Nice room with doors opening onto a patio area . Comfy bed . Our family had two family rooms on the top floor . Each had two children's beds set up . These rooms were nicer than ours we thought . Appeared to be updated . We looked in the pool area and were sorry not to have time to use it . It's a lovely area . Some of our family did use it and said the water was warm . We had breakfast in our rooms as we left early for the airport . Plenty of choice . However one of the family rooms asked for breakfast to be delivered at a certain time and it arrived late so didn't have time to eat it all . Otherwise , it was a lovely hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshed, Refined, Ready and Waiting.There's nowhere quite like it in Cheshire. The NEW Mottram takes its rightful place as Cheshire's finest golf and leisure resort. Play Championship standard golf all year round and relax in the brand new Claret Jug Clubhouse. Chill-out or work-out in the new state-of-the-art Mottram Hall Club & Spa. Dine on amazing local delicacies and reinventions of fine dining classics courtesy of new Executive Chef Ross Bootland. Finally retire blissfully to the beautifully appointed new style rooms and experience a new level of upgrades with a Chambre Unique bedroom. NEW is very much the order of the day. When it comes to dining, golf or relaxation, you should try something new too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mottram Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Mottram Hall Hotel Mottram St. Andrew
- De Vere Collection
- Mottram Hall Mottram St. Andrew, Cheshire