Having travelled for a weekend back in my old stomping ground, with six other couples from Yorkshire, I was looking forward to a well deserved rest. My family and I have used Mottram Hall extensively over the past 25 years, both staying in the Hotel and as members of the Club. Returning to our room (345) after a meal out, the heat and lack of any working air conditioning meant we had to have the window open. By 3.40am I was still awake, thanks to the noise from guests outside. I did get dressed and went to ask the night manager to sort the noise out. However, although the guests must have moved on, taxis coming and going until 5am were just as bad. I was down for breakfast at 8am. The cooked breakfast was almost cold, and as one of the first guests down, I at least expected the food to be hot and freshly cooked. All in all, the worst night I have ever spent in any hotel and the worst breakfast. Either sort out the air conditioning or warn guests that rooms at the front of the building will be very noisy. It doesn't matter how luxurious a venue is, if one cant get to sleep and the food is in edible. Next time a Premier Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshed, Refined, Ready and Waiting.There's nowhere quite like it in Cheshire. The NEW Mottram takes its rightful place as Cheshire's finest golf and leisure resort. Play Championship standard golf all year round and relax in the brand new Claret Jug Clubhouse. Chill-out or work-out in the new state-of-the-art Mottram Hall Club & Spa. Dine on amazing local delicacies and reinventions of fine dining classics courtesy of new Executive Chef Ross Bootland. Finally retire blissfully to the beautifully appointed new style rooms and experience a new level of upgrades with a Chambre Unique bedroom. NEW is very much the order of the day. When it comes to dining, golf or relaxation, you should try something new too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Mottram Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Mottram Hall Hotel Mottram St. Andrew
- De Vere Collection
- Mottram Hall Mottram St. Andrew, Cheshire