Visually impressive hotel set in immaculate grounds on the edge of the Peak District.
Very friendly staff, good restaurant. Cocktail bar has a very limited cocktail menu - could do with some additions!
The rooms are relatively basic considering the aspirations of the venue, but very clean and well presented. Ours had a patio overlooking the lake, which served as a great place for breakfast on a warm summer morning.
Walls are rather thin and soundproofing is lacking.
The Spa is good, though I'm not too sold on the outside elements of it - two lukewarm rooms and a Jacuzzi. The massage therapists provide some general massage but not targeted treatment.
Overall, I was a happy customer, and would happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshed, Refined, Ready and Waiting.There's nowhere quite like it in Cheshire. The NEW Mottram takes its rightful place as Cheshire's finest golf and leisure resort. Play Championship standard golf all year round and relax in the brand new Claret Jug Clubhouse. Chill-out or work-out in the new state-of-the-art Mottram Hall Club & Spa. Dine on amazing local delicacies and reinventions of fine dining classics courtesy of new Executive Chef Ross Bootland. Finally retire blissfully to the beautifully appointed new style rooms and experience a new level of upgrades with a Chambre Unique bedroom. NEW is very much the order of the day. When it comes to dining, golf or relaxation, you should try something new too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mottram Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Mottram Hall Hotel Mottram St. Andrew
- De Vere Collection
- Mottram Hall Mottram St. Andrew, Cheshire