I stopped here along with another 5 ladies, each pair sharing a twin room, It was for a small intimate hen party.
We where unable to check in till 3, so we went off to the spa area and enjoyed the afternoon in the jacuzzi and pool area and took advantage of the sun outside.
During this time we each had individual treatment which where amazing. So professional and relaxing.
We was able to lunch wearing our gowns in the cocktail bar area. The service was very good and food delicious.
Around 4pm we went to check our rooms out, Unfortunately there is no air-conditioning in the rooms and our windows was bolted down......we had no fan. We was absolutly boiling hot.
After phoning reception they brought a fan! a small fan.
The evening meal in the Carrington Grill was superb,the e la carte menu really was nice.
We continued the evening in the bar and then headed back to our rooms.
Unfortunately just as we settled in bed we noticed a large party of ants!!!! Again another call to reception. We was moved promptly and offered complementary drinks and a very apologetic concierge.
Again lovely room, a fan and a window which opened.
Having being moved this meant that we avoided the drunken couple who smashed their hotel room up and each other and brought this out on to the corridor direct facing "the hen" room. She had to call for security as she was scared for her life. Security and police plus the drunk female guest back and forth out of her room disturbing everybody on that floor.
All though these things can't be avoided and guests can't be vetted it would of been nice for a quick
check up on the guests disturbed by this disruption to ensure there wellbeing.
After all these hiccups I'm pleased to say i would return as i enjoyed myself and the spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshed, Refined, Ready and Waiting.There's nowhere quite like it in Cheshire. The NEW Mottram takes its rightful place as Cheshire's finest golf and leisure resort. Play Championship standard golf all year round and relax in the brand new Claret Jug Clubhouse. Chill-out or work-out in the new state-of-the-art Mottram Hall Club & Spa. Dine on amazing local delicacies and reinventions of fine dining classics courtesy of new Executive Chef Ross Bootland. Finally retire blissfully to the beautifully appointed new style rooms and experience a new level of upgrades with a Chambre Unique bedroom. NEW is very much the order of the day. When it comes to dining, golf or relaxation, you should try something new too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Mottram Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Mottram Hall Hotel Mottram St. Andrew
- De Vere Collection
- Mottram Hall Mottram St. Andrew, Cheshire