We were stunned by how fantastic the leisure facilities were, There is a stunning indoor pool ,a well equipped gym with up to date equipment ,an indoor and outside Jacuzzi, sauna and rooms with different heat therapies. There was also tennis courts and golfing facilities. All of these were in amazing condition and we wished we'd had longer to enjoy them. The hotel itself is a mass of corridors and stairs . Our room was tiny but after some furniture jiggling we thought it was alright. The staff were pleasant but service was a bit haphazard during our stay. All staff kept apologising for this different times wherever we were. The evening meal was a bit disappointing but the buffet breakfast was good and tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshed, Refined, Ready and Waiting.There's nowhere quite like it in Cheshire. The NEW Mottram takes its rightful place as Cheshire's finest golf and leisure resort. Play Championship standard golf all year round and relax in the brand new Claret Jug Clubhouse. Chill-out or work-out in the new state-of-the-art Mottram Hall Club & Spa. Dine on amazing local delicacies and reinventions of fine dining classics courtesy of new Executive Chef Ross Bootland. Finally retire blissfully to the beautifully appointed new style rooms and experience a new level of upgrades with a Chambre Unique bedroom. NEW is very much the order of the day. When it comes to dining, golf or relaxation, you should try something new too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mottram Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Mottram Hall Hotel Mottram St. Andrew
- De Vere Collection
- Mottram Hall Mottram St. Andrew, Cheshire