“Not the best!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Me and my husband decided to have a meal at this restaurant,
We entered the restaurant that was beautifully decorated,
And greeted by a member of staff who was quite friendly,
The restaurant was empty which made me have second thoughts,
We were seated upstairs were we ordered our drink,
I ordered a glass of coke which was given to me out of a plastic coke bottle.
We the ordered our meals being vegetarians I had a vegetable curry and my husband ordered a mushroom curry there wasn't much variety for vegetarians.
The food came in good time but was very creamy and didn't have much taste, the bill then came to over £20 which I thought was awful considering what we had ordered.
I wouldn't visit the restaurant again, but the staff seemed very friendly and it was very clean, maybe just not the best for vegetarians.

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Been here few times now and keeps gettin better and better can't fault it worth the drive up as we dnt live to far .

Reviewed 16 September 2013

read the reviews & have to agree the food & ambiance of the restaurant were spot on but unfortunately the staff let the side down.. not very interested in my wife & I, took our order with minimum of conversation & offered no suggestions. we had finished our main meal but no-one around for at least 15 mins to see if we wanted more drinks or anything else & when paying the bill our waiter left 3 times to deal with other guests.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Visit Tenby around 3 times a year and since this place opened I now make it apart of the 'must visit' traditions everytime. Staff are great, down to earth guys very polite and hard working. Decor is modern, comfortable and was spotless (facilities were well maintained too)

The important bit: Food!
Just spot on. Haven't tried much in the way of regular dishes as to me that's not what going to a restaurant is about (why pay for something I can make pretty good already?) so I like to try signature dishes. I struggle to ever order anything but the chicken Vartha now as its just perfect. Full of flavour, not a hot dish (unless you ask them to make it so) and really sets the bar. It's chicken on the bone, so if that's not your thing they will cook it with pieces instead, as my partner prefers. She's tried a few other things there and always enjoyed it too. They get the little things right that go a long way. As for the review knocking the Tikka Massala - whoever orders a bland dish at an Indian probably shouldn't be entitled to an opinion on Indian food. It's that 'one up from a korma' reserved for those who don't really like Indian food but get dragged along to a night out. Live a little, try some flavour. Just because it doesn't say MILD on the menu, doesn't mean you will eat lava. Good Curry houses don't try to burn face off. And this, is good curry.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We recently visited this restaurant whilst on holiday in Pembrokeshire. Reading the reviews I was expecting something fairly decent. Good points, the restaurant was nicely done out and the staff were more than welcoming and friendly. They also provided us with children's portions of the meals we ordered for my daughters. However, none of the food lived up to expectation. I had a chicken tikka masala and it tasted just like a red coloured korma. The sauce was also very thick. My friend had a biryani which she said was fine, but again could have done with more sauce. I wouldn't rush back based on the food. It wasn't awful but I've had a lot better.