“Great Little Cafe”
Review of The Clock Tower

The Clock Tower
Ranked #26 of 42 Restaurants in Ballymoney
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped at the Clock Tower after visiting several sights in the area. My husband and daughter had the spicy chicken sandwiches, which were tasty. My daughter and I had the potatoes-her with shrimp. They were flavorful and delicious. Great desserts!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

On our way home today we stopped off in Ballymoney and it was just by chance we found this place. The Clock Tower Restaurant has been rated 5* for their food. My husband had the Tuna, Onion and Mayo Baguette. He said it was lovely. I had the Chicken Ceasar Salad, it came with lovely warm Garlic bread. They asked me did I want the Olives and Anchovies with my salad and as I don't like either of these they sent a message to the kitchen to leave these off the plate. The staff were all very nice and the place was very clean. I would highly recommend this place for breakfast and lunch.

1  Thank Liz G
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We visited ballymoney on the way to portrush and found the Clock Tower cafe by accident but it proved to be a great hit with us all.The place was busy on a wet Saturday morning but the welcome was warm from the owner who originally hailes from Zimbabwe.We studied the menu for all of 5 secs and all 3 of us chose Ulster fry of varying sizes washed down with strong tea.The large fry had sausage ,bacon, egg, fried potato scone, soda bread and pancake,with beans or tomatoes plus toast.The small had half size of the scones bread and pancakes.We all enjoyed the brunch.We also went back on our return to Belfast and sampled some of their lunch classics(lasagne quiche)and finished with a great apple crumble cake which my mother had been talking about for 2 days.We really enjoyed our visit with both owners taking time to make us feel like locals.This is a quality cafe if your passing Ballymoney give it a try you will enjoy.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I’ve been going to this cafe for years. It isn’t super modern but it’s very popular and they do great cooked breakfasts, hot and cold food, various hot and cold drinks and a great selection of cakes and sweet treats. It’s not expensive and the staff (owners) are polite and helpful. Filter coffee gets you a free top up! My go to cafe in Ballymoney. I think it puts others to shame, tables are always cleaned down and your not shifting pots to get a table. Never had a bad experience in over 21 years.