I'm a bit wary writing a second review but nearly a year has passed and this time we dragged some friends along. Read my previous review for the full rundown but everything's still up to Luciano's high standards.
Let me just bullet point why we like it:-
1) Friendly - nice places are nothing without nice people
2) Quality - chic, clean and well-appointed
3) Suburbs - peaceful and easy to drive to
4) Parking - free, private & gated
5) WiFi is free, fast and a good signal - ideal for Skyping back home
All I can say is, merci et à l'année prochaine, Luciano!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bed & Breakfast La Clepsydre welcomes you in a beautiful house with a peaceful garden and modern amenities. Paris can be reached in 15 minutes by public transport, via RER B. Double rooms and suites are equipped with a private bathroom, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The peaceful garden for relaxation. You can read a book or enjoy your breakfast. Every morning, products and fresh fruit, homemade jams and French pastries are served. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your La Clepsydre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.