This is probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed!
The staffs really tried their bests to welcome us. The hostel even has a guidebook to show you around which not only introduce the sights but also the recommended neighborhood!
Yet, there are several points guests probably would like to know:
1. The hostel will turn into clubs during the weekends, it may be a fantastic news for club-lovers, but it will be quite bothering if you only want to have a good sleep.
2. The bathroom is extremely clean, but only the shower rooms and toilets have doors. In other words, if you want to get changed after bathing, you have to change in front of the others(or you have to rush in to the toilets)
3. The rooms are mixed and have two floors, probably you can ask for a upper one, it has more space and privacy.
4. The temperature for the water is not stable (I took a cold shower this morning), so I suggest you to take the bath when nobody is there.
The most and important thing is not it's very cheap! 15€ per night/ per person!
(The breakfast is not included, it costs 2€ with just-made coffee, bread and cereals)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Fabric Hostel & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fabric Hostel & Club Portici, Province Of Naples, Italy