“Very friendly and cozy hotel”
Review of Belsito Hotel Nola

Belsito Hotel Nola
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I've been there 4 times and I recommend it.very nice and clean rooms,rich breakfast,nice and clean pool with nice decoration at the backyard, very friendly staff.
I will go there again when ever I visit this area!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My fiancés family comes to Nola quite frequently throughout the years for the Festa Dei Gigli. Before we went she mentioned how much she loves it here as well as other family & friends who have visited. This was my first visit and I have to say it's a beautiful place. Very nicely kept grounds, interior is clean and modern, rooms are spacious and clean. Fair warning for American's Italy does not have the same beds as we do here. They're not as soft as what were used to. I visited several hotels on the trip and they're all the same. This is not a con but a warning to people who have never visited Italy be prepared for harder beds. Staff is EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. They'll do whatever it takes to make you happy. If you need a car to visit the area they'll set something up for you to take you around. They also have laundry service. If you need something ironed leave what you need on the bed, let the front desk know and when you come back it's ironed. Now on to the food. Breakfast is amazing fresh pastries every...day did I mention FRESH. We had lunch here a couple of times and food was perfect. Again, all fresh food. You want wine they have it. They also have a full bar for anything additional you may want. As I said before they'll set you up with a car to take you to any place local. We went to Capri for the day and they had a driver to take us to Naples as well as pick us up when we were done. Overall price was very reasonable for the car service. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel at all. I will say this if you're looking for the Intercontinental Hotel this is not it. If you're looking for a very nice reasonable place with ALL the amenities then I highly highly recommend. FYI...everyone speaks English as well. Oh and visit Nola its an amazing town with amazing people.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I did the right choice by choosing Belsito Hotel for my 4 days business trip to Nola.
Even if this hotel is not considered in a touristic area, this didn't stop me from visiting main attractions in Napoli like the "Volcano", "Pompeii" , and Napoli downtown.
I recommend this hotel for families heading to Nola with a tight budget.

Cheers!
Joe.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed here for a week at the beginning of July 2013. There were five of us and the dog was welcome too. Fantastic breakfast; Fantastic pool; Fantastic rooms and fantastic staff. Great location for Naples and Pompeii and a super view of Mount Vesuvius from our window.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2012

We wanted to stay outside of Naples on our return trip to the Naples Airport as other reviews suggested staying near the airport was not a good idea. The Hotel Belsito was 20-30 minutes drive to the Naples Airport (on a Sunday AM). The public areas of the hotel are lovely - nice pool and restaurant, ample parking available. The bedroom suite was spacious - the living room area seemed a little dated but otherwise, a fine hotel for a night. The night manager was extremely helpful in sorting out some last minute luggage issues. Nice breakfast buffet available.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2011

This hotel is a welcome surprise in the small town of Nola. Very clean and efficient with a lovely pool and dining room. The staff speak very little English but you're able to get by. The rooms are small but efficient and the bathroom was an adequate size. Free WiFi in the lobby.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main building ... preferably one with a terrace overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2008

service was great, and most of all when we came in late some nights the hotel manager (and you know who you are) actually waited for us to get in and in one case sent a taxi to bring us
back. they were so accomodating

Stayed: June 2004
Best Western Hotel Ferrari
Best Western Hotel Ferrari
#1 of 1 in San Vitaliano
Palazzo Giordano Bruno

Been to Belsito Hotel Nola? Share your experiences!