See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We were there for first time for business and we were a bit worried! The service of the hotel's staff was excellent! They all speak fluent english , very helpful , polite, and friendly! Especially Gianni was perfect !! We felt we have been there before and he did more than we had ever expected!! I fully recomment this hotel and i want to congratulate the management for their staff!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2015

We stayed here for 4 nights. Nola is about 20-30 minutes away from Naples by car, but If it`s a working day maybe about an 1 hour. The hotel is good, the rooms are very nice and clean. The food was tasty. The staff are very helpful. The wifi is free, but not in all rooms have a good signal.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Lina T
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

The rooms are very nice and it worth its price!
Rooms are fresh and not old aspect like other italian hotel. The wifi connection is good, the swimming pool is very refreshable. I recommend you to eat @ the hotel even if you are not stating there because it is like @ home : the same gastronomy like my italian mother.
I will come back for sure !!!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank DJJOE2015
Reviewed 8 May 2015

I was looking for a place close to Somma where we have friends, we were four seniors. When I booked it, Hotels.com listed it as 2 bedrooms, know that there are no 2 bedroom suites in the hotel. It was an initial disappointment, but from that point on, it was all very positive. They went out of their way to change the entire mattress out the first night when we mentioned it was too hard. The over under bed in the living area were actually very comfortable. There is only on Suite on the 3rd floor that has two baths, and I thought I had booked it but there was a wedding party in that night and it was taken before we got there. But the room was very good. When I asked for two more chairs for we could play cards, the next day they appeared. The buffet breakfast included ham, hard boiled eggs (most mornings) cheese, pastries, yogurt, coffee, plenty. We averaged paying about 75 dollars a night, if you take four breakfasts off that, about fifty. You can drive to the station and I found parking for free on the street one block past the station. You can catch the Circumvesuviana train for 5 E round trip into Naples and beyond, to Sorrento and Pompeii with another ticket, daily bus pass is about 4 dollars and the metro comes out of the central train station to everywhere. The National museum is at Piazza Cavour, a couple of stops away on the 2 line, but the 1 line, yellow, has an exit for Museo right under the thing. There are escalators and lifts, but they don't always work or are findable. But the Belsito is very nice, even gave us ice in a bucket when we asked. There is a market one block down where you can get everything and a Macellaria on the corner where you can get a whole roast chicken with potatoes for 5E, cheap meal for four. A real bargain site and very helpful. Free locked parking, a safe environment.

Room Tip: 3rd floor (US 4th) is top floor and is the best.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank terryLCO
Reviewed 18 April 2015

stayed here for a week when visiting family in Nola. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the rooms are very clean. Breakfast had a variety of choices and there was always plenty of food. Ideal location for us. Will definately be returning.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family