“Little bit of paradise”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Paxos StoneHouse

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
WendyAnnD...
“Little bit of paradise”
Reviewed 9 March 2018 for a stay in September 2017

Paxos is a small island consisting of three main towns, easily accessible by car, scooter, local bus service. Each as vibey, resaurants catering for your cullinery delights plus there are many beaches and bars dotted round the island. Paxos Stonehouse, is a delight to stay in, with every ememnity available for your comfort. It sits in a beautiful setting with sea and mainland views, with pool for cooling down in the evening. A great destination you will want to return to again and again.

9 Mar 2018
Thank you for your review Wendy; I'm delighted you feel in love with Paxos and enjoyed your stay at Paxos StoneHouse. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Regards Joanne
marcjsand...
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Beautiful house on an amazing island”
Reviewed 8 March 2018 for a stay in September 2017

The house is located in a tranquil setting among olive groves with amazing views towards the sea and mainland beyond. It was spotlessly clean and has a great layout with a large kitchen / family room and bedrooms just off this area.
The garden was lovely too, very peaceful.
Paxos itself is a beautiful island with some lovely beaches, great tavernas and my wife & I really enjoyed our stay.It is not too big, the roads are quiet and safe and three main harbour towns are lovely spots for shops and eating.
Definitely recommend the Stone House and Paxos for an amazing holiday.
Thank you Joanne for a great stay.

8 Mar 2018
Thank you for the review Marc. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Paxos and stay at Paxos StoneHouse. I hope we see you again soon. Regards Joanne
Jane S
Towcester, United Kingdom
“A wonderful place to stay!”
Reviewed 8 March 2018 for a stay in October 2017

An amazing authentic, greek stone property that has been renovated to a high standard. I think one of the best places you could choose for your stay on the island, it's peaceful has magnificent views and fabulous walks right on the doorstep. It's only a short drive into Gaois, the closest town and the fabulous island beaches are also within easy reach. We'll definitely visit again!

8 Mar 2018
Thank you for the review Jane. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Paxos StoneHouse - I know you loved the beautiful walks from the house! I hope we get to host you again soon. Regards joanne
burnleyfi
cape town
“We were looking for the best of both worlds on our visit to Paxos and staying here we go it. Highly recommend”
Reviewed 8 March 2018 for a stay in August 2017

We were looking for the best of both worlds on our visit to Paxos. A great location near enough to a cosmopolitan resort, high standard of living accommodation, views and the ability to travel and explore. Paxos Stonehouse ticked every one of our boxes. Everything that you could possibly need for a self catering holiday is provided, it was immaculately clean and the beds and pillows and furnishings gave us excellent comfort. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and we will be returning again. 5 stars++

8 Mar 2018
Thank you for your review Fiona; I'm glad we met your expectations. I hope we get to host your or one of your friends again soon. Regards Joanne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing