“Fabulous service and great food”

Pan & Theo Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Gaios
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Looking for a veggie option at one of the port restaurants and Pan And Theo had a couple. So decided to have one of each and share. We were brought a complementary garlic bread to start which was a lovely surprise. The stuffed aubergine was huge and really tasty, but the stuffed tomato was sublime! Oh and there was also a stuffed pepper. And chips! Really really tasty. We were then given a complimentary pud of orange peel marinated in sugar. We had a really good meal, with wine, a lovely view, great service, and all for less than 25 euros! Made to feel very welcome by Yannis, who also offered to prepare a veggie meal to our request if we gave him 24 hours notice. Great customer service.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Ate here tonight, we had the mixed starter, even though there was 3 of us we only ordered for 2 and I'm glad we did as the portion was big. For main course I had lambs chops which were good, the other 2 had steak and I tried it and it was so tender, lovely! It turned out to be our most expensive meal so far but the food was great, the staff very nice and the complementary cake was a nice touch. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We had a lovely meal here one evening of our holiday on Paxos. My husband had the Seafood Pasta which was on their specials list and he really enjoyed it as it was delicious. I had the chicken souvlaki which was great and probably one of the best ones I have had. The bonus was also that they took credit card which helped with the cash flow too. Would recommend you visit. The girls are very friendly and helpful too. A pleasure to be there.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Visited this restaurant twice during our last trip to Paxos. Have also used it many years previous. The quality of the food is excellent, good value for money and the staff are fabulous. Theo's girls certainly provide great service. So pleased to see this family business still in operation - a must if in Gaios. Also visit their restaurant in Mogonissi. Same great food in a wonderful setting.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

First night on the island of Paxos and we walked down to Gaios in the evening. I had read some of the reviews of Pan & Theo before leaving UK but didn't realise that was where we were till I saw the name on the menu. We shared tzatziki and a Greek salad to start. I chose chicken souvlaki and the chicken was wonderful. Big chunks of chicken with a lovely chargrilled flavour. My husband deliberated over the grilled pork and chicken and so the waiter offered to bring a selection of both, together with the lamb. Both meals came with chips, rice & salad & were large portions. Together with a litre of wine and a large Mythos it came to 47 Euros. We also had complementary garlic bread to start and cake to finish. Will definitely aim to go back while we are here, but with so many restaurants to chose from, we may run out if time.