Review of Thanasis

Private swimming pool with views
Private swimming pool with views Private swimming pool with views
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Terrace with views
Open plan living/dining area
Open plan living area with WiFi and TV
Additional sleeping area in the living room
Equipped kitchen
Floor Plan
Local Beach
Local Views
Local Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Gf0rce
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Depressing Cell-Block-H-esque DIRTY "mocket" "boggin" "minging"”
Reviewed 8 March 2018 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We were extremely disappointed in the villa. But as it was paid for and we were on the last week of a month's holiday in Greece, we tried to make the best of it. However, apart from the general depressing condition of the villa with the bathrooms that look like 'Cell Block H'. Light switches didn't work in the bedroom. My main gripe was the lack of evidence of proper cleaning. When we arrived I could see hairs on the bathroom floor and crumbs under the couch.

One morning the "cleaner" arrived and literally stayed for five minutes!!! I thought, "ah, that explains it". We arrived on Monday and the cleaner said the towels get changed on Friday? Really? I asked her to change my towel as a local stray cat had been sleeping on mine. She gave me what was supposed to be a clean towel. It smelled absolutely disgusting and definitely not clean.

After I complained to agnitravel, I was then confronted by the cleaner a few days later!!

I didn't go into the pool once as it was unappealing. The bedrooms are bare. The garden had a fence round it but there's a path down to the beach behind the fence so we had people peering into the garden when they went by i.e. NO PRIVACY.

The toilets, what can I say... BIZARRE layout with two separate bathrooms next door to each other and both DISGUSTING, UNCLEAN, FILTHY. I wore my flip flops in the shower. I even made videos which I will try to upload to show how bogging it was.

The last thing that was a nightmare was the road leasing up to it had unbelievable pot holes. I've been on Paxos for the last 5 years and know that some of the roads are a bit uneven but this was another level. It was so bad my rental car got a wheel stuck down a pot hole and got mangled.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Lakka hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing