AnaKato
US$33
Ekadolli Nubian Guesthouse(Gharb Seheyl)(Great Value!)
All reviewsnubian villagethe riverpositive energynubian stylebreakfast tablebeautiful colorswonderful roomclean bathroomspecial thanksfour nightsnile viewmagical placeamazing locationtea and coffeehotel managementvisit aswancozy atmosphere
Reviewed 14 November 2013

AnaKato is a great place to stay in Aswan. I have been there twice and would go there more often if i have the chance. the hotel itself is clean and location is amazing with a great view. it is very relaxing to stay there. The Staff are very friendly and you get the chance to know the real Nubian culture from than as they are keen to share with you info about their culture which they are very proud of.
once there you forget all about the city and daily life and all the stress.
you use their boats for transportation which is really amazing.
the water in Aswan is really clean that u can actually swim there. this is a unique experience in Egypt as the Nile elsewhere is not that clean.
If you're into photography this is a perfect place and the nature there is so amazing that no picture would go wrong. had a lot of wonderful pics taken there.
the staff helped us organize other activities such as visiting Nubian houses with crocodiles, doing mud masks from the Nile mud, getting buried in the sand to cure certain desease, Philea Temple... and they had a small Nubian band come play for us and tought us some Nubian words. so its kind of a great experience with the right mix of fun and relation

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yasmine111
Shymaaghaleb, Front Office Manager at AnaKato, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

we would like to thank you for choosing Anakato for your recent stay in Aswan and appreciate taking time to fill in our on-line guest Review . We were very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and love our facilities, our staff, our food, our room and our service. With your encouragement in mind, we all staff will try our best to aim higher. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you soon.
Miss all of you , Daliah and Maha So much
Best regards.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

The most relaxing stay ever. This place is located exactly on the nile, the 1st thing you open your eyes on is the beautiful scenery of the Nile. Staff are very friendly, welcoming and helpful and you can order a car to take you anywhere you want in Aswan. I stayed there for three nights in February and I would definitely go there again every year if I had the chance and I wouldn't stay in anywhere else in Aswan other than Anakato.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank NTalaat
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Straight on the Nile, with possibility of Breakfast abd toyrs in a small boat, and extremely friendly staff (but respectfully), and no pollution Aswan
It is on the West Side of Aswan, where there is no traffic, no cars, nothing but stillness amd peace.
It is onr of the best Hotels i have ever been to in My life.
I did not enjoy the food very much, but I could easily survive.

Room Tip: If you want a double room, make sure it is with one big bed, otherwise, smaller beds (very small).
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sherif S
Reviewed 16 May 2013

It's one of the most unique and relaxing places to go for a vacation. I stayed there for a week with friend and we really enjoyed our time. The place is gorgeous and its people are so helpful and friendly and the weather is great. You can have a nile cruise, sand-boarding, draw tattoos, visit Nubians home and see how their lives are blended with the Nile. Also they have many boutiques for you to buy souvenirs if you want. If you wish doing anything in Aswan or have any plans they'll manage what it takes for you to do them. I absolutely want to go there once again, if not once in a year. Having great time there is guaranteed :))

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Noha A
Reviewed 12 May 2013

myself and my family consider Anakate one of two best places to visit in Egypt beside baharia oasis. the nubian peolpe are well known of there kindness and curtsy. we had enjoyed that. Anakato is an excellent aromatic blend between old Pheronic/Nubian civilization, Egypt virgin country-side, river-side experience, excellent hospitality, natives Kindness and helpfulness,..... i can right several lines but IT DOES WORTH GOING THERE.

personally i am recommending it to everybody i know specially my foreigners work colligues. surprisingly when i mentioned it to them, almost half of them had visited it and planning to go back again.

sameh

sameh

Room Tip: enjoy the room 19 in anakato 2, its the best
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Sameh Y