Just spent the weekend at this wonderful resort. The location is Fantastic. The pool is stunning. There are so many areas to just relax and you will not be disturbed by anyone. Dean the Manager of the resort went out of his way to make sure our group was well looked after.
The tent concept is unique to this country and it was very comfortable.
Perfect place to relax and unwind with friends or family.
Will certainly be back soon.
Sohan & Rashmini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Sri Lanka, just two hours from the airport and three hours north of Colombo, is an unspoilt peninsula of golden sand. Here lies a blissfully secluded resort with luxury tented accommodation on Alankuda beach. The bluest of skies melts seamlessly into the azure of the Indian Ocean to make a picture-perfect backdrop to a unique, tailor-made tropical holiday experience. Welcome to Dolphin Beach Resort Kalpitiya! This new concept of stylish, eco-beach accommodation is for the discerning traveller in search of an unforgettable holiday. Spacious and comfortable, our air conditioned tents present a world of romance with a unique ambience and view of the sea. Experience the thrill of sea safaris to the nearby Bar Reef for the best Sri Lanka has to offer in snorkeling and be entertained by the dolphins and whales on your way. April to November offers one of the best places in the world for kite surfing. Enjoy the tranquil ocean with the most beautiful coral gardens of Sri Lanka. Or just work hard on your tan. The sunsets at Dolphin Beach are of the spectacular kind and a perfect end to idyllic days, every day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Dolphin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Beach Hotel Kalpitiya
- Dolphin Beach Resort Sri Lanka/Kalpitiya