Lowest prices for your stay
£114
Veebuli
Helsinki, Finland

Nice hitel

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Jan 2019via mobile
Hotel was well located right at the beach. Pool area was confortable and staff really nice. Breakfast was just a basic buffet, nothing special. This hotel was ok stay: basic resort with nothing new. If you like big Resorts this was place for you and I think this suites for families well.
Date of stay: January 2019
    £71
1.3 miles from Paradise Beach Club
View more hotels in Mirissa
1,052 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

I emailed this hotel over a week ago to try secure a booking (website wasn’t working) with no reply. Then I called to chase it up to be told they would reply. Days later no reply. Finally the website was working so I paid for the suite for a week, their second most expensive room because it showed as the only one available and of course I couldn’t confirm if this was true since no one replies to emails or can answer any questions on the phone. I’ve now been waiting almost 5 days for ANY kind of confirmation email or receipt for my payment and have called every day to chase it up only to be told “it will be done tomorow” and still nothing. I’ve now spent almost $2k AUD, with no confirmation that I even have a room secured and no receipt of payment. I’ve also tried to get other details like where the room is located, if it has ocean views, what is included in the half/board rate, if we can get an airport pickup. No answers. I guess I’ll just show up in a couple of months and hope for the best?! Not holding my breath!

Date of stay: January 2019
2  Thank Chrissy B
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

I came here with my family including 4 kids ages 10-14 to spend Xmas 2018. I got a bit worried after reading some of the reviews prior to our arrival. After spending a week here, I can say that we loved our stay. We had rooms on the 1st floor overlooking the pool and had amazing sea views. The rooms were comfortable with A/C, fan, flat screen TV and kettle, cleaned and supplied with free bottles of water and teabags daily. The food was good and of great variety including fresh stuff off the grill. The staff were friendly and helpful organising day trips for us (whale watching and turtle snorkeling), taxis and anything else we asked for. On the evening of the 24.12.the staff went out of their way to organise an incredible Xmas gala dinner by the pool followed by a traditional dance show. The hotel is right on a beautiful beach and the pool area is well maintained. I can't say anything bad about this hotel. I can absolutely recommend it and would come back tomorrow if I could!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

We did not stay at the hotel, we booked whale watching through the Paradise Beach Mirissa website in the Lonely Planet, and paid online. The tour was organised by bestoflanka.com and Shasheen was responsive to our emails. But then on the day we waited for our driver for an hour. The phone number for the trip coordinator seemed legitimate and he kept saying the tuk tuk was coming, but it didn't. That was very disappointing.

Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with our family after travelling in country. It was a very friendly and relaxing way to end holiday.

The rooms are clean, spacious and with beautiful view to sea. Food was good and varied, service friendly and obliging.

The pool and sea are great, always able to get loungers. The waves in sea made for alot of fun for kids. Went whale watching, surfing , turtle snorkelling. At night the beach is very lively and fun. Would really recommend it. The staff were excellent.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Ricpra
Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

We booked 3 nights in this hotel for our honeymoon. The staff at the reception was not friendly at all. We got a room on the first floor with pool and sea view. The room was extremely dirty. Dead bugs and insects were lying on the floor and between the sheets. The shower was covered in green mold. The drapes were hanging loose. This was a deluxe room.

We decided to check out after 1 sleepless night only. (Due to the flying ants everywhere) The staff were not bothered at all, did not say sorry... and did not give us another room.

Never again!!!!