eDreams
Diane Hart
Mullumbimby, Australia

Top beachside hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Jan 2019via mobile
A random booking on the run proved to be a perfect beachside break at this hotel. Great pool and spacious upstairs rooms - avoid downstairs - you have no privacy. Good food in the post tsunami built restauran, with sweeping beach views,and you can get breakfast and dinner included. Rooms a little tired but good walk-in shower and double luggage rack - don’t know why every hotel doesn’t have these? Good body surfing on the beach, water sports, beachside seafood restaurants and cheap cocktails with fabulous sunsets. Great hotel for beachside relaxing.
£56
No prepayment needed
    £56
0.8 miles from Paradise Beach Club
Pool
An unparalleled view of the Mirissa beach
£19
    £98
0.4 miles from Paradise Beach Club
View more hotels in Mirissa
1,052 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2019

Nice hotel with swimming pool and own access to beach, Having a very good restaurent with plenty of varities. Rooms are fine with beach/swimming pool view. Half board option is attractive. Hotel staffs are good.

Room tip: Higher floor rooms with ocean view
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

On arrival it took ages for 4 different giggling women to check us in, they were very slow and not at all professional in their manner.
The room though large, was run down with poorly fitting balcony doors, that did not even meet when closed, hence a big gap, allowing Mosquitos in the room.
Half board option included dinner, but was lacking in quality and variety.
We were leaving very early the next morning for whale watching, there was no one at the desk and the area was in darkness. Eventually someone turned up, but he was unable to take any payments until 6am, when the office was going to open. We explained we had to go for the booked whale watching, so in order for us to be allowed to leave ( despite their inability to take payment ), our driver had to leave his driving licence and return after dropping us off.
Terrible place, badly run, stay somewhere else!

1  Thank Sonia C
Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

Hotel was well located right at the beach. Pool area was confortable and staff really nice. Breakfast was just a basic buffet, nothing special. This hotel was ok stay: basic resort with nothing new. If you like big Resorts this was place for you and I think this suites for families well.

1  Thank Veebuli
Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

I emailed this hotel over a week ago to try secure a booking (website wasn’t working) with no reply. Then I called to chase it up to be told they would reply. Days later no reply. Finally the website was working so I paid for the suite for a week, their second most expensive room because it showed as the only one available and of course I couldn’t confirm if this was true since no one replies to emails or can answer any questions on the phone. I’ve now been waiting almost 5 days for ANY kind of confirmation email or receipt for my payment and have called every day to chase it up only to be told “it will be done tomorow” and still nothing. I’ve now spent almost $2k AUD, with no confirmation that I even have a room secured and no receipt of payment. I’ve also tried to get other details like where the room is located, if it has ocean views, what is included in the half/board rate, if we can get an airport pickup. No answers. I guess I’ll just show up in a couple of months and hope for the best?! Not holding my breath!

2  Thank Chrissy B
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

I came here with my family including 4 kids ages 10-14 to spend Xmas 2018. I got a bit worried after reading some of the reviews prior to our arrival. After spending a week here, I can say that we loved our stay. We had rooms on the 1st floor overlooking the pool and had amazing sea views. The rooms were comfortable with A/C, fan, flat screen TV and kettle, cleaned and supplied with free bottles of water and teabags daily. The food was good and of great variety including fresh stuff off the grill. The staff were friendly and helpful organising day trips for us (whale watching and turtle snorkeling), taxis and anything else we asked for. On the evening of the 24.12.the staff went out of their way to organise an incredible Xmas gala dinner by the pool followed by a traditional dance show. The hotel is right on a beautiful beach and the pool area is well maintained. I can't say anything bad about this hotel. I can absolutely recommend it and would come back tomorrow if I could!

Date of stay: December 2018