Hotels.com
ตีตี้
Suphan Buri, Thailand

Very rude staffs at front desk !!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Apr 2024via mobile
Very rude person at front desk
I ask to know where is my room , one of them shout to me.;i got my key room with no information.I noticed that i did not get the room I booked ,they give me other room in old building
But other staffs are perfect and hotel location is good
Just at hotel reception , they are Rude
If you read this don't come here
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Vio.com
0.5 miles from Paradise Beach Club
0.5 miles from Paradise Beach Club
Free parking
An unparalleled view of the Mirissa beach
    £19
    £63
1.3 miles from Paradise Beach Club
View more hotels in Mirissa
1,052 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2024

The hotel has a very nice beach front garden, what a pity the atmosphere is wasted by an annoying and persistent music coming from the bar at the pool, it should be so nice to enjoy the sound of the waves and the wind instead. Sign of poor management.

Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed 4 March 2024

Well all I can say is what a fantastic place to end a tour of SRI Lanka, the tour has been quite tiring at times nes but very enjoyable, then to spend the last 2 nights of the trip here is perfectl. Lovely hotel, on the beach, rooms are great, comfy beds, food great, staff great , just Paradise

Room tip: Pool can get crowded but there are beds on the beach too
Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed 2 March 2024

Lovely hotel located on the beach. Rooms were of a decent size, and the facilities were good.

Was lovely to walk down the beach in the evening passing the many bars and restaurants nearby - although the food is great in the hotel itself. Lots to do in the area so ideal not only for sun worshippers but those interested in all the various seas sports and whale watching options etc

Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed 19 February 2024

Rooms are good enough for what I paid but a little tired and I worried over the safety of my belongings here . The position is amazing and I was happy enough with the service although found one waiter in the restaurant a little rude to be honest ! Some customer service skills would be good ! I only had a dinner here and breakfast and it was fine for what I paid . For a stunning location with a bit more investment they could charge a lot more and be the best in town ! The towels are so old they need replacing and but best bathroom products I’ve used all holiday , All in all
Not a bad stay for the money at times a little noisey with banging doors which isn’t their fault to be fair ! I’d give a 3/5

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2024 via mobile

NOTE: we were only day guests here.

The location of this hotel is stunning, the beach and pool area is beautiful, plenty of space for everyone and it is cleaned regularly.

However, the staff are ignorant and lazy, could not care less about customers. No one offers drinks/food and we had to ask 4 times to get chips cleaned off a table and off the floor from previous customers (this took 20mins). We also saw the manager take empty bottles from our table and put it on another table for one of his staff to sort later. We witnessed a waiter clear a table and put all the dishes on our table whilst we were in the pool and then were surprised when we told them to remove it. The food is not good, hot or worth the money either when there are some fab places to eat on the beach.

Room tip: Avoid the food! The staff here are the only people in Sri Lanka who are rude and unhelpful.
Date of stay: January 2024