“Pool and Beach”

Ranked #61 of 99 Restaurants in Mirissa
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: This restaurant is situated in a beautiful landscape surrounded by coconut palms, beautiful flowers and plants. Home made food is excellent and cooked in both Sri Lankan and Western style.
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We didn't stay at the Club Mirissa, but you can use their pool and beach loungers for a token fee. The sea can get pretty rough here, so it is nice to have the option of a pool.

1  Thank BobB3

Reviewed 8 April 2012

i liked the varied choice of meals on offer,the only problem was curry's that were not spicy for my wife, and leave it too late to eat and you might find its gone but that is obvious they have a full hotel to cook for its very busy so get there early to make sure

Reviewed 18 February 2012

great food we only stayed over night but would go back ,

Reviewed 14 February 2012

Simply delicious food, served well via a wide variety of both local and international recipes - the Fish curry was fantastic - I was extremely lucky as the main chef took time out to teach me how to make it - definitely well worth a visit for good food if you are in mirissa!

1  Thank greeney5
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Following reaching club mirissa for which the turn off point from the main Colombo Hambantota highway (A2) is very easy to miss. We were swiftly taken to the boat, where before boarding were given sea sickness tablets as many people do get sick due to the constant bobbing of the boat. As this was my first time out to sea I decided not to take any risks with being sea sick.

Our boat like most boats in the harbour was full loaded, we had to provide the Ports Authority with information for insurance purposes (Name, Passport number etc). - for more about my trip and other information on Sri Lanka and Whales visit my blog - http://kancando.blogspot.com/2012/01/mirissa-and-down-south.html