Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

These kind and welcoming hosts took such good care of us in their sweet little home with their delightful backyard where tropical breakfasts are served with views of the ocean. A track from the back yard takes you down to the lovely serene end of Mirissa Beach and it's only a 10 minute walk by road to the lively part of town. I loved my stay here.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathryn D
Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 nights. You don't get nothing much more than a bed and a shower. Breakfast is reasonably good. The shower pressure is very low. We liked that it was a little further away from the main beach as it made us walk more and discover Mirissa :)
The owner can arrange for airport pick-up if you ask for it but the rate is much higher than regular taxi services at the airport.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed in this place for 2nights and I felt that this is my home . the owner and his family are great people. the homemade food is amazing . the back garden is so lovely and very nice . the owner wants you to be happy .and you can ask him any information you want he will answer in details . this family is amazing family and im sure that you will be happy with them

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank mohammedhus
Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

Arrived here on a recommendation from a fellow traveller,he had told me to check this place out, and I'm so glad we did, at the start they mixed us up with someone else who was arriving that day, easy mistake as we hadn't booked in advanced, but they were so nice to us, they arranged somewhere else for us to stay at a cheap price, and even told us to come back for breakfast every morning,which may I say was very good, changed everday, so freindly, we ended up staying five nights in total, 2 nights which was at this place, on New Year's Day the family put on a dinner for all us guest, there was cakes, tea, rice and curry, a proper feast,they also have a world of knowledge about MIrissa and the surrounding area, they helped us to book a whale watching tour and arranged transport to our next destination, on the last day the gentleman had asked me if I had been for a swim down by the beach behind his house, I told him I didn't want get stung by a sea urchin, and with that he was in his trunks leading me down to his own little private beach for a swim, awesome experience, if only every where we stay was as good as this, but then again if it was, this place wouldn't stand out as much as It deserves. We will defiantly be coming back to this place. Thanks again

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank almerfud
Reviewed 17 March 2015

We had a very nice stay at Sunray Resort. Some smaller problems with the water pressure with the toilet/shower, but really no big deal. The family was extremely friendly and helpful, always smiling. Made very good breakfast, different style every day. Private beautiful beach right below the house, where you can swim or observe the local fishermen. 10 min walk to the main beach.

Date of stay: March 2015