It is certainly a beautiful place and the cottages are very spacious and private. Perhaps the usual chef was away during our stay. The service was absolutely shocking - we are very used to Caribbean style but we never received our aperitif before any dinner and frequently had to ask for things two or three times. We were extremely disappointed by the quality of the food. Great lobster from the beach bar but everything else was definitely not five star. We returned three bottles of corked wine and the breakfast coffee was completely undrinkable. There was a coffee machine so we just made our own after day one. The extras were also very expensive.
Yoga was excellent and so was the spa. It is quite rustic but the therapists were first class.
There are lots of things to do but no one discussed any options with us which was a shame.
It is worth noting that there is no pool. Not too much of an issue as the beach is good for swimming unless you like to do lengths.
PSV portrays itself as a super bare foot luxury private island but unfortunately, basis our stay, it still has a long way to go achieve this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petit St Vincent is a luxurious private island paradise, tucked away in the Grenadine islands of the West Indies, a tropical barefoot hideaway offering guests the rare chance to unplug from the normal day to day urban technological clutch.Aside from offering opulent comforts, ultimate privacy and an understated yet attentive service, there exists a conspicuous and deliberate absence of connectivity to the outside world: no TV’s, phones or internet in the beach front villas and elevated bluff cottages, encouraging you to unwind, relax and enjoy each other’s company without any unwanted distractions. With 115 acres of natural tropical woodlands and just 22 guest cottages, seclusion is guaranteed. Each beautifully designed guest cottage is decorated in marine shades and tangled driftwood furnishings reflecting the island’s uncluttered vibe. This elegant but unpretentious boutique island resort is surrounded by clear turquoise waters, rich tropical reefs and 2 miles of stunning white-sand beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Petit St. Vincent Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit St. Vincent Hotel Petit St.Vincent
- Petit Hotel St Vincent
- Petit St. Vincent Resort St. Vincent And The Grenadines, Caribbean